Tuesday, August 21, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things...


  • Sunshine!  What wonderful weather we have been having!  I love this time of year.  It's almost fall.  I can't wait to curl up under a warm, fuzzy blanket, in my fuzzy socks and my hoodie and read a book.  Yay!
  • Mocha Coconut Frappuccino....need I say more?
  • Science Fiction.  Especially Dr. Who.  It would be awesome to travel time and space with The Doctor in the Tardis! And, yes, David Tennant is my favorite Doctor.  Yep.  I'm a geek.  
  • Music.  I just love music.  I love all kinds of music.  And I love cranking up the tunes, with the windows rolled down, while singing at the top of my lungs.   Yes, even in my minivan!
  • Singing and dancing.  Just put in ABBA and let the dancing begin!!! :-) 
  • Scrapbooking.  I really love to capture and preserve memories! Perhaps it's time to pick this back up again.
  • Baking.  Did you know I bake cakes, pies, and other various delicious treats?  And, I love doing this for my family and my friends.  I really should do this more!
  • Entertaining.  I love throwing parties!  Hanging out...talking, relaxing!  And having fun!!
  • Friends.  I seriously have the greatest friends ever.  They stick by me when times are good and when times are bad.  They speak truth in love to me, even if I don't always want to hear it.
  • My family.  I wouldn't be here without your support.
These are a few of my favorite things.
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment