- Sunshine! What wonderful weather we have been having! I love this time of year. It's almost fall. I can't wait to curl up under a warm, fuzzy blanket, in my fuzzy socks and my hoodie and read a book. Yay!
- Mocha Coconut Frappuccino....need I say more?
- Science Fiction. Especially Dr. Who. It would be awesome to travel time and space with The Doctor in the Tardis! And, yes, David Tennant is my favorite Doctor. Yep. I'm a geek.
- Music. I just love music. I love all kinds of music. And I love cranking up the tunes, with the windows rolled down, while singing at the top of my lungs. Yes, even in my minivan!
- Singing and dancing. Just put in ABBA and let the dancing begin!!! :-)
- Scrapbooking. I really love to capture and preserve memories! Perhaps it's time to pick this back up again.
- Baking. Did you know I bake cakes, pies, and other various delicious treats? And, I love doing this for my family and my friends. I really should do this more!
- Entertaining. I love throwing parties! Hanging out...talking, relaxing! And having fun!!
- Friends. I seriously have the greatest friends ever. They stick by me when times are good and when times are bad. They speak truth in love to me, even if I don't always want to hear it.
- My family. I wouldn't be here without your support.
These are a few of my favorite things.