Too often lately, I have been focusing on all the things that have gone wrong in my life....all the mistakes I have made...all the things that haven't gone the way that I wanted them to go....what I didn't have...what I have lost. And, doing that has left me hopeless, lonely and caused me to push away and not embrace the plethora of love, support and the amazing things that I have in my life.
So, today, I choose to focus on the positive.
1. I have a wonderful, loving husband who loves me in spite of my weakness.
2. I have great, talented kids!
3. My husband found a JOB!!!
4. I have amazing, supportive parents and in laws.
5. I have a wonderful support team, who is willing to tell me the truth,
even if it's hard to hear.
6. I have a Savior who loves me unconditionally, and who died for me so that
I can have hope.
Today, I choose joy. I choose to focus on the blessings.
What will you choose?