Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I Choose...

Joy!

Too often lately, I have been focusing on all the things that have gone wrong in my life....all the mistakes I have made...all the things that haven't gone the way that I wanted them to go....what I didn't have...what I have lost.  And, doing that has left me hopeless, lonely and caused me to push away and not embrace the plethora of love, support and the amazing things that I have in my life.  

So, today, I choose to focus on the positive.  

1.  I have a wonderful, loving husband who loves me in spite of my weakness.
2.  I have great, talented kids!
3.  My husband found a JOB!!!
4.  I have amazing, supportive parents and in laws.
5.  I have a wonderful support team, who is willing to tell me the truth,
     even if it's hard to   hear.

6.  I have a Savior who loves me unconditionally, and who died for me so that
     I can have hope.


Today, I choose joy.  I choose to focus on the blessings.  

What will you choose?

Julie


2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you! You've come a long way, dear friend. So very thrilled that John's job came through. It's all turning around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is full of choices. I am proud of you. Look for the positive things to focus on. Continue to count the blessings. Continue to choose joy!

    ReplyDelete