Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Traditions #3

# 3  Baking With Momma

My kids LOVE to cook.  Especially my boys!  Every year, I make these AMAZING peanut butter cookies, with Hersey's kisses in the middle.  You've had them....they are little pieces of heaven.
ANYWAY.....it is the boys job to unwrap the little kisses.

When I was young, it was always my job to do that.  I remember being at my Grandma Mae's house and she would always let me have that important job. She'd always say, "Now, Julie, make sure that you don't eat TOO many.  We need them for the cookies!!"  I wonder how many actually got used on the cookies!

Then, after they where done, we'd eat one, with a cold glass of milk.


It's only fitting that I pass on the tradition to my boys!  

It's moments like these that I treasure.

Love,
Julie



No comments:

Post a Comment